Latest Blog Posts
- Bookkeepers and accountants are not the same! Accountants and bookkeepers have different jobs and responsibilities. An accountant’s main focus is: the preparation and lodgement of statutory returns advising on legal entity structures giving general business and financial [...]
- Try These Useful Tips... To help minimise your time and your accountants time at year end, try these tips. Keep your personal expenditure in your personal bank account and your business expenditure in your business bank account. Diarise your tax dates and ensure you save money to pay [...]
- Do you know your revenue target for the month? If you don't have a money target how do you know if your business is elevating? Talk to us and discover how you can make time to set realistic financial goals and monitor them to ensure they meet their potential.
- The compliance issues that small and medium sized enterprises are most concerned about are, in order: Tax (by a huge margin – 84 % of small businesses rate tax as their biggest compliance cost), ACC compliance,Employment, holidays and health & safety laws. If these are your concerns, we [...]
- We are now closed until 15 January 2018, we wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. We have enjoyed working with you during the year and look forward to a successful 2018. If you have urgent issues please email us and we will respond upon our return.
- Cashflow is important this month Remember that terminal tax is due on 7 April and provisional tax on 7 May - If you need to save some more funds to pay these you may want to think about how to find that extra cash. Talk to us so we can discuss your options.
- Open communication is vital to business success, a concept that almost all businesses claim to value, but very few truly achieve. How would you rate your current business communication? Maybe this is something that perhaps you may need to work on.